Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeeKing (typing more because title need to be 10 char min.) <.<

2 posters

Go down

VeeKing (typing more because title need to be 10 char min.) <.< Empty VeeKing (typing more because title need to be 10 char min.) <.<

Post by VeeKing Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Search me in the ogame board if you wanna, But I only played there for about a day or so until getting a open end ban lol

http://board.ogame.org/search.php?action=user&userid=124773

Well, bottom line is I am expirate, I dislike pow and if I still had a decent account I could give you a hand. Right now my ingame is N00b and I sent a couple messages to Bere Hug a few days ago.

I can't do much ingame right now but if you need anything let me know and I'll see what I can do.
One thing, who should I pm sensitive information to? I have some hot news but posting them here would take away the advantage of they not knowing that you know.

VeeKing

Back to top Go down

VeeKing (typing more because title need to be 10 char min.) <.< Empty Re: VeeKing (typing more because title need to be 10 char min.) <.<

Post by Hannibal Lecter Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:35 am

Hi there! my name is KaLaShNiKoV, U.A.R.'s co-leader. Good to have you on the UAR forums.

Uh, sensitive information.... bere hugs the man for that.

And an ex-pirate you say? good to speak to someone of a strong history in the game, and you seem like a cool guy.

Kalash Very Happy
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter
Admin

https://maniac-alliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

VeeKing (typing more because title need to be 10 char min.) <.< Empty Re: VeeKing (typing more because title need to be 10 char min.) <.<

Post by VeeKing Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:55 am

KaLaShNiKoV wrote:Hi there! my name is KaLaShNiKoV, U.A.R.'s co-leader. Good to have you on the UAR forums.

Uh, sensitive information.... bere hugs the man for that.

And an ex-pirate you say? good to speak to someone of a strong history in the game, and you seem like a cool guy.

Kalash Very Happy

I do have a long past in this game but I only was a pirate for a couple weeks lol

All the rest of my playing dates back to when I played at the ogame.dk servers. Tho I'm now starting fresh with a new acc.

So the sensitive info is for Bere hug, means I have sent the messages to the right person ingame. My acc is on vacation now and I'm not home so accessing it can be tricky. I'll get to it later then.

VeeKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum